Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What's Your Theological World View?

Check out this interesting survey on your Theological World View. I found it entertaining and pretty accurate. You will have to see for yourself.

My report is below. I find the results to be fairly accurate to my own beliefs. If you have any interest in post-modern theology then I would reccomend a book entitled "A Genorous Orthodoxy" by Brian McClaren. It basically sums up the whole thing.

Anyways, have fun and enjoy the survey.


You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern


71%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


68%

Neo orthodox


61%

Fundamentalist


39%

Roman Catholic


39%

Classical Liberal


39%

Reformed Evangelical


36%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


32%

Modern Liberal


21%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: